The Roland KC-400 Keyboard Amplifier is designed for gigging musicians. With its powerful amplification technology and versatile inputs, it is suitable for any playing environment.
This amp can produce up to 150 watts of power, thanks to its 12-inch woofer and additional tweeter. An enhanced power amp projects a powerful bass response and clear high frequencies, making it ideal for gigging or busking.
With four line inputs and an XLR input, this amp is suitable for any working musician’s requirements. The comprehensive range of ports allows you to connect your phone, tablet, or external keyboard.
EQ and Volume Controls
On-board controls feature the necessary EQ and level adjustments for quickly achieving a balanced sound. Your overall volume can be controlled with the master volume, while each individual input has its own volume control. This allows you to achieve the perfect balance in volume for you and your ensemble.
Stereo Link Functionality
Need more sound? Roland’s Stereo Link functionality allows you to chain a second KC-400 to your current one for more inputs and true stereo sound.
The KC series has become a regular sight next to keyboards in venues all over the world. The outer frame of the KC-400 is made of a thick, heavy-duty material that can withstand bumps from being in transit. A thick, steel grille protects the fragile drivers from knocks far more than a soft grille often seen on amplifiers.
New Cover Available
A specially designed cover from Roland is available for your amplifier. Made of black polyester and embroidered with the Roland logo, this stylish cover will protect your KC-400 from any knocks, scuffs, and dust.
- Dimensions: Width: 490mm, Depth: 385mm, Height: 470mm, Woofer Diameter: 300mm, Weight: 22KG
- Connectors: XLR, 1/4″ Phone, RCA Phono, Stereo Miniature Phone, 1/4″ TRS Phone
- Controls: Mic/Line Knob, Line Knob, Output Sel Knob, Volume Knob, Low, Middle, High EQ, Power Switch, Master Knob
- Levels: Channel 1: -50 to -20 dBu, Channel 2: -20 dBu, Channel 3: -20 dBu, Channel 4: -20 dBu, Aux In: -10 dBu, Line Output Level: +4 dBu, Sub Output Level: +4 dBu
- Power Output: 150W
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Included Accessories: Owner’s Manual
The Roland KC-400 Keyboard Amplifier is a versatile and powerful option for gigging musicians. With its heavy-duty frame, versatile inputs, and EQ and volume controls, this amp is perfect for any playing environment.
There are no reviews yet.