The Intellijel Palette is a fantastic 4U x 62HP powered case designed for both beginner and experienced modular synthesists. With a stylish and rugged design, the Palette comes equipped with all the essential features to get you started with your modular system. The case includes a DC in with power switch, two sets of four buffered multiples, MIDI IN, and I/O jacks (1/4″ TRS), offering a large number of connectivity options in one unit.
- One 62 hp row of Eurorack (3U) module space
- One 62 hp row of Intellijel (1U) module space
- Built-in dual buffered multiple with bi-polar LED level indicators
- Expansion jacks for MIDI and balanced audio
- High-spec 40 Watt power supply capable of powering up to 12 modules
- Anodized aluminum with rubber feet to protect your desktop
- Dual 1:4 buffered multiple and two 1/4″ balanced audio jacks
- ¼” MIDI Input and USB port for future modules
The Palette is designed to be both portable and tough, making it a great option for modular enthusiasts who want to take their rig on the road. The anodized metal finish is both rugged and attractive, ensuring optimal protection for your modules. The rear-mounted power supply allows for maximum module depth and the case’s dimensions are 324.4mm x 204.4mm x 51.3mm, weighing 1.36 kg with the AC Adaptor.
Customers who have bought this item have praised the Palette for being everything they wanted in one tough case, making setting up a new rig easier than ever.