Korg Pa300 Professional Arranger Keyboard
Compact and Intuitive Design
The Pa300 is designed with professionals in mind, with a slim and aesthetically pleasing enclosure. It is lightweight and compact, with a high-quality sound system that includes two 13W amplifiers and dual cone speakers in a bass reflex box. The controls are intuitive and ergonomic, making the keyboard ideal for musicians.
The 5-inch TouchView TFT display has been redesigned for easy reading in any lighting environment.
The Pa300 has three switches and a joystick that can be used with Korg’s Defined Nuance Control to add realism to your performances. The expression capabilities are limitless.
Join the Korg World community with your purchase of the Pa300. The community provides in-depth information and access to webinars where owners can learn about the product and interact with presenters. You’ll receive a free digital magazine or can purchase a printed version.
The Pa300 features a programmable musical database that provides all the settings necessary to play songs. The SongBook can operate with Styles, MID, or MP3 files and allows instant recall of settings like titles, genres, artists, tempos, volumes, and sounds.
Included in the Package
The Pa300 package includes the keyboard, X-Frame Keyboard Stand by Gear4music, and SubZero SZ-H100 Stereo Headphones.
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine for improved realism and vivid sound
- Massive internal factory PCM equivalent to the best-selling Pa600
- 5-inch TouchView color TFT display
- Over 310 factory styles with 3 intros/endings, 4 variations, 4 fill-ins + break, 8 favorite, and 3 user banks
- Improved Guitar Mode 2 for realistic guitar parts
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms)
- User-programmable SongBook database with instant recall of any song setting
- Connectors: headphone jack, sustain pedal
- 61 touch-sensitive keys, 128 max. polyphony
- MIDI I/O: USB in/out, pitch and modulation wheel