Behringer 2600 Analog Synthesizer
Inspired by the iconic vintage synthesizer, the Behringer 2600 brings back to life the classic sound that made the original so sought-after. In collaboration with synth engineer Rob Keeble, the 2600 stays true to the original design while incorporating modern technology for a more modern sonic character.
- 2600-style analog duophonic semi-modular synthesizer
- Two filter types: classic ladder filter and a more resonant and aggressive filter
- Three VCOs with FM inputs, square, triangle, saw, sine, and pulse waveforms
- Multi-mode VCF for blending oscillators
- 83 patch points for virtually unlimited sound design
- Two envelope generators (AD and ADSR) with manual start button
- 73 buttons and faders for intuitive sound design
- Robust 8U chassis with rack mount options
- Accurate exponential generator with SMD design to minimize tuning needs
The Behringer 2600 offers a powerful and rich sound thanks to its three VCOs and semi-modular architecture. The multi-mode VCF acts as a mixer for the VCOs and the onboard envelope follower and ring modulator offer a wide range of tone shaping options. The envelope generators also provide both gate and trigger outputs for external patching.
With its clearly labeled sections and versatile connectivity, the Behringer 2600 is easy to use and offers a range of sound design possibilities. The rugged 8U chassis and rack mount options make it a durable addition to any setup.
- Standard operating temperature range: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
- Dimensions: 482 x 356 x 108 mm (19 x 14 x 4.3″)
- Rack units: 95 HP
- Weight: 5.1 kg (11.22 lb)
In conclusion, the Behringer 2600 Analog Synthesizer is a must-have for synth lovers, sound designers, and music producers who want a classic synthesizer reimagined for the modern era. With its premium-grade analog circuitry, rich and powerful tonality, and versatile sound design capabilities, the 2600 is a perfect addition to any studio or live setup.