The Moog Mother-32 Analog Synthesizer is a powerful and versatile semi-modular instrument that allows musicians to create a wide range of raw analog sounds with ease. It features a voltage-controlled 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations, a definitive Moog low-pass and high-pass Ladder filter, 2 voltage-controlled mixers, a classic Moog oscillator with dual outputs, and a modular patchbay with 32 patch-points for extended synthesis complexity.
The Mother-32’s semi-modular design means that no patching is required to create powerful analog sounds, making it easy for musicians of any experience level to quickly begin making music. Synthesists can also explore the extensive 32-point patchbay, which offers truly expressive, unique, and complex synthesis capabilities.
Onboard Sound Sources
The Moog Mother-32 comes equipped with various onboard sound sources, including a powerful 10-octave analog oscillator with variable pulse width and an analog white noise generator. The signals from each sound source are then blended together by a voltage-controller mixer for dynamic sound creation and manipulation. From the mixer, sound then travels through a Moog Ladder Filter with selectable low-pass and high-pass filter types.
Musical creation and programming are executed via Mother-32’s comprehensive 32-step, voltage-controlled sequencer or an external MIDI controller. By having the choice of two sequencing styles, you have the ability to quickly create new musical ideas with ease and familiarity. A total of 64 patterns can be stored and recalled from within Mother-32’s memory bank.
The bundle also includes a dedicated Decksaver cover, which provides excellent protection from dust, liquid, and accidental impact while on the move. The transparent cover allows you to keep an eye on your equipment and provides full access to connections on the rear of the synth.
- Semi-modular design requires no patching
- Voltage-controlled 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations
- Low-pass and high-pass Moog Ladder Filter (20Hz – 20kHz) with voltage-controlled resonance
- External audio input for processing outside sound sources
- Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs
- 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
- 32 modular patch points
- 2 voltage-controlled mixers
- Superb companion to the Werkstatt 01, Minitaur, and other synths
- Main module can be easily transferred into a Eurorack or case
- Mount 2 or 3 units vertically via the optional 2 and 3 tier kits