The Moog Mother-32 Analog Modular Synthesizer is a powerful tool for live performance and production. Dubbed “The Mother – creator of life and sound,” it provides musicians with a wide range of raw analog sounds and creative tools to inspire new music and sonic exploration.
One of the key features of the Moog Mother-32 is its semi-modular design, which allows for quick and easy sound creation without the need for patching. The 32-point patchbay provides access to a wide range of sounds and functionality, including an assignable CV output jack, MIDI to CV conversion, external audio input, a second voltage-controlled mixer, and multiple unit expandability.
Onboard Sound Sources
The Mother-32 comes equipped with various onboard sound sources, including a 10-octave analog oscillator with variable pulse width and an analog white noise generator. These signals are blended together by a voltage-controlled mixer and then filtered through a Moog Ladder Filter with selectable low pass and high pass filter types.
Musical creation and programming can be done via the Mother-32’s comprehensive 32-step, voltage-controlled sequencer or an external MIDI controller. With the ability to store and recall 64 patterns, you have the freedom to quickly create new musical ideas with ease and familiarity.
- Semi-modular design requires no patching
- Voltage controlled 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations
- Low pass & high pass Moog Ladder Filter (20Hz – 20kHz) with voltage controlled resonance
- External audio input for processing outside sound sources
- Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs
- 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
- 32 modular patch points
- 2 voltage controlled mixers
The Moog Mother-32 is a great companion to other synths like the Werkstatt 01 and Minitaur, and can easily be transferred into a Eurorack or case. With its compact size and low power consumption, it’s a versatile and portable addition to any studio setup.
- Dimensions: 319mm x 105mm x 133mm / 12.57” x 4.21” x 5.24” (W x H x D – with knobs)
- Weight: 1.58kg / 3.5lbs
- Power Consumption: 2.8W
- Patchbay: 32 x 3.5mm Jacks
- Rear Panel Audio Output: 1/4” Headphone/Audio
- Eurorack Current Draw: 230mA (10-pin Header)
- Eurorack Mounting Dims: 60HP (0.69” / 26mm Module Depth)
Customers who have purchased the Moog Mother-32 have been impressed with its versatility, ease of use, and the wide range of sounds it can produce. It’s a must-have for any musician looking to expand their sonic capabilities and add a new level of depth to their music.
There are no reviews yet.