Patch & Tweak with Moog: A Comprehensive Guide to Moog Synthesizers
The perfect gift for synth enthusiasts, Patch & Tweak with Moog is a highly informative 200-page hardcover book detailing the history of Moog synthesizers with a visual timeline, interviews with artists, and sound design tips.
Insight into the History of Moog
Get an in-depth look at the history of Moog with a visual timeline, an inside look at the Moog factory, and an examination of the life and work of founder Bob Moog.
Interviews with Revered Artists and Creators
Discover the musicians and synth makers behind some of the most famous Moog instruments through over 30 interviews with Trent Rezor, Michael Stein, Paris Strother, Lisa Bella Donna, Kyle Dixon, Suzanne Ciani and more, including co-inventor Herb Deutsch.
Patch and Sound Design Tips
This comprehensive book includes over 100 tips for sound design and patching, including tips for specific Moog synths, semi-modular instruments, and advanced techniques for modular users.
Foreword by Hans Zimmer
The foreword of the book is written by legendary composer Hans Zimmer.
Full of Features
- Comprehensively covers the world of Moog synthesizers, including the history and information on Mother-32, DFAM, Grandmother, and other analog synths.
- Over 30 interviews with music artists and synth makers.
- A beautiful, visual timeline of Moog instruments spanning 50 years.
- Over 100 tips for sound design and patching.
- Advanced techniques, tips, and patches for modular users.
- Patches, tips, and interviews from revered artists and composers.
- An in-depth history of Bob Moog and the Moog factory.