The Roland AIRA MC-101 Groovebox is a compact music-making machine that unlocks a world of music at your fingertips. It is a four-track sample instrument that allows you to compose, edit, sequence, and perform, giving you all the tools you need to create amazing finger times in a compact form. The MC-101 is a professional music tool that can be used everywhere and anywhere, making it a portable studio. It is a fully-fledged production beast that is optimized to create electronic music, with a focus on pulsing bass and pumping kicks. The MC-101 features the sound engines from legendary Roland machines like the TR-808, JUNO-106, and TR-909. It comes with a curated selection of beats, phrases, and sounds that have been expertly crafted for your use. The MC-101 features a wide range of effects from delays and reverbs to crunchy overdrive, distortion, and amp simulation, making it an amazing array of effects. It runs for about five hours on four AA batteries, which makes it a must-have machine for vintage synth heads.
Roland AIRA MC-101 Groovebox
- Four-track sequencer optimized for electronic music production, featuring legendary Roland sound engines from TR-808, TR-909, JUNO-106, and SH-101.
- Compact and portable design that allows music production and performance anywhere, powered by four AA batteries that can last up to five hours.
- Curated selection of beats, phrases, and sounds, including the ability to import custom sounds and audio that can sync with the MC-101’s tempo.
- Wide range of effects, including delays, reverbs, overdrive, distortion, and amp simulation, along with mastering tools to produce a complete track ready for streaming and performance.
- Additional features include a looper for audio loops, 64 clips with 16 clips per track, a step sequencer with a maximum of 128 steps, and external storage via SD card for saving project data and audio data.
ZEN-Core (Tone, Drum Kit)
Tone, Drum Kit, Looper (Audio Loop)
ZEN-Core: 128 voices (varies according to the sound generator load) LOOPER: 4 (varies according to the available number of Looper track)
64 clips (16 clips per track)
Preset Tone: 3,000 or greater; Preset Drum Kit: 80 or greater; User Sample (as a Tone or Drum Kit) available by importing from SD CARD
Available by importing from SD CARD; Approx. 60 sec (44.1 kHz) Available format of Looper Sample: WAV 44.1 kHz/16 bits, 24 bits, 32 bits, 32 bits float (mono, stereo)
Track Multi-Effects: 90 types; Track EQ Chorus/Delay: 9 types; Reverb: 7 types; Master Effects: 90 types; Master Compressor; Master EQ
Maximum Step: 128 steps; Looper: Time Stretch, Pitch Shift
16 characters, 2 lines LCD (with backlit)
SD Card (SDHC supported) for saving Project Data and Audio Data
PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type; OUT(L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type; MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors; USB port: USB B type (Audio, MIDI)
Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4, Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4, Obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
500 mA; Alkaline battery (AA, LR6): Approx. 3 hours; Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6): Approx. 4.5 hours
224(W) x 132(D) x 61(H) mm; 8-13/16 (W) x 5-3/16 (D) x 2-7/16 (H) inches
716 g (1 lb 9 oz)
There are no reviews yet.