The Erica Synths Pico System III is the perfect solution for anyone looking to get into the world of modular synthesis or expand their existing system. This compact and full-range analog modular system is designed to be multifunctional and encourage deep creativity within a hardware workflow.
The Pico System III comes equipped with a wide selection of modules to get you started. This includes a 2-3-4 step sequencer, two VCOs, a VCO controller/VCA module, several mixers that work with both CV and audio signals, a modulator with syncable LFO, random CV, and noise source, two voltage-controlled ASR envelope generators, two lowpass gates, and even a BBD delay.
With 31 inputs, 20 outputs, and seven switches, there are plenty of patching options available. Erica Synths believes there are over 1.21×1029 variations of patching available, and that’s without even touching the potentiometers! You’ll never run out of options for creating new and interesting sounds.
Presets and Voice Cards
The Pico System III comes with five preset patches, which are contained on great-looking patch cards. These presets make it easy to start experimenting with the system right away. There are also five DIY cards that allow you to store your own patches. And if you want even more options, additional voice cards can be purchased directly from Erica Synths.
- Selection of patch cables included
- Includes one stackable Hosa patch cable
- Voice cards: LPG Techno Synthesizer, Synthesizer Space Computer, Drone Master, Droid Breakdance
- Modules: 2-3-4 step sequencer, 2xVCOs, VCO controller/VCA module, several mixers that work with both CV and audio signals, modulator (syncable LFO, random CV, and noise source), 2X voltage-controlled ASR envelope generators, 2x lowpass gate and BBD delay
- Audio signal levels: 10Vptp
- CV signal levels (full span): -5V to +5V
- Sequencer CV output range: 0 to +5V
- VCO tune range: C0 to E7
- LFO rate: 0.21Hz to 20Hz
- VC EG attack time: 0…3
- VC EG release time: 0…4.2
- Max BBD delay time: 400ms
- Power supply: 110-240VAC – 12VDC adapter
- Power consumption: 400mA
- Dimensions: 240 × 140 × 80 mm
- Mass: 0.95 kg (excluding PSU), 1.5 kg (full packaging)
Everything You Need to Make Amazing Sounds
The Pico System III provides you with everything you need to create amazing patches with a selection of great Pico modules. Get started immediately and enjoy a galaxy of possibilities.
There are no reviews yet.