The Verbos Designer Configuration is a modular Eurorack synthesizer that offers limitless sound design possibilities. The system includes 11 pre-assembled, versatile modules for hands-on control of sound parameters. The modules included are the Harmonic Oscillator, Amp and Tone, Mini Horse (touch-activated voltage controller), Multi-Envelope and Sequence Selector, Random Sampling, Multi-Delay Processor, Scan and Pan, Voltage Multistage, and more. All modules work together to create unique textures and tones for contemporary cinematic soundscapes. The system is housed in a powered Eurorack case and ready to use with just a power cable. With the Verbos Designer Configuration, you can explore a new world of sound design with ease.
Verbos Designer Configuration, Black
Here are the top five key features of the Verbos Designer Configuration:
- Modular System: The Verbos Designer Configuration is an all-in-one modular Eurorack synthesizer comprising of 11 modules pre-assembled together, which allows you to express your creativity without any barriers.
- Versatile Modules: The modules included within the Designer Configuration are chosen for their adaptability and versatility, providing hands-on, gestural control of sound parameters to create evolving and cascading soundscapes.
- Random Sampling and Multi-Delay Processor: The inclusion of Random Sampling and Multi-Delay Processor modules offers access to powerful time-based effects and random voltage generators, taking your sounds to the next level.
- Made-to-Measure, Powered Eurorack Case: The Designer Configuration is housed in a made-to-measure, powered Eurorack case. All you need to do is plug in your power cable, and you’re good to go, exploring a new world of sound design.
- Mini Horse Touch Activated Voltage Controller: The Mini Horse module offers multi-dimensional control of your Eurorack system, with twelve independent touchplate keys onboard. The touchplates have an internal memory that stores the value that was last touched, making it easy to draw parameter changes quickly.
Touch Activated Voltage Controller with 12 independent touchplate keys that offer multi-dimensional control with position and pressure sensitivity. Each key has a dedicated output for position, pressure, and gate.
Provides the first eight harmonics as sine waves and comes with triangle, saw, and square waves. It offers a wide sound palette and features an oversized potentiometer for controlling the frequency.
|Amplitude and Tone|
A combination of transistor-based VCA, exponential and linear CV FET input gain, and vactrol-based Sallen-Key lowpass filter. It offers a huge range of sound shaping possibilities, from rich vintage filtering to extreme resonance.
A bank of eight delays with voltage control from 10ms to 150ms. Features an input mixer and an envelope follower output for integrating with other modules.
|Scan and Pan|
Gives each channel of audio its own input gain knob, panning knob, and level fader.
A configurable CV sliders module that can be used as a sequencer, voltage controlled LFO, multi-stage envelope, voltage quantizer, clock divider, and more.
Offers precise audio signal shaping with two envelope generators.
There are no reviews yet.