The GDP-100 Digital Grand Piano by Gear4music is a stylish and practical instrument that combines superior sounds and a natural touch. Encased in a polished ebony finish, this compact and easy-to-maneuver instrument is a great addition to any home. The package includes a fully height adjustable and padded deluxe piano stool by Gear4music.
- Deluxe Piano Stool by Gear4music
Stylish, Authentic Digital Grand Piano
- The GDP-100 combines style and playability to deliver an affordable digital grand piano that adds a touch of class to any setting.
- It features a full size keyboard of 88 weighted keys with adjustable touch response, designed to mimic the feel of a grand piano.
- It also has 16 high definition instrument voices, including a default grand piano, two different styles of organ and an upright bass.
- With 64 note polyphony, it can handle the most intricate of passages without the worry of notes dropping out.
- It also has the 3 pedals found on a traditional grand piano – Soft, Sostenuto and Sustain, for advanced pianists looking for full expression.
- You can also adjust the tuning of each key, change octaves and transpose the whole instrument at the touch of a button.
Versatile Functions and Effects
- The GDP-100 offers a variety of functions and effects to keep you inspired when practicing and composing.
- The layer mode allows you to layer two voices on top of each other to create richer sounds.
- The split mode means you can play the bottom half of the keyboard in a different voice, perfect for a bluesy walking bass line.
- It also features reverb and chorus effects, to create richer and thicker sounds as if you are in a concert hall.
- It is also great for students, with a fully adjustable metronome and the ability to play along with any of the 55 inbuilt songs in the left or right hand, at your own pace.
- Composers will appreciate the full MIDI capability and the ability to record up to two separate tracks that are stored internally and can be played back at anytime.
Advanced Connectivity and Powerful Stereo Sound
- The GDP-100 has 2x 20 watt speakers featured under the lid embedded into the cabinet, making the piano nearly as powerful and resonant as it’s acoustic counterpart.
- It has an auxiliary input so you are able to plug in and play music from your phone or sound system, or you can use the included USB bluetooth dongle for wireless connectivity.
- With brilliant touch and playability, ultra-realistic sounds and plenty of professional features, this is a highly sought after piano.
- Control Interface: 88 weighted keys with touch response
- Cabinet Style: High-End Grand
- Piano Lid: Yes
- Touch Sensitivity: Yes
- Keyboard Type: Weighted
- Polyphony: 64
- Pedals: Soft Pedal, Sostenuto pedal, Sustain pedal
- Display: 2 line LCD
- SD Card Slot: No
- Voices & Styles: 16 PCM Voices, 16 songs, Voice Control: Transpose, Effects: Reverb/Chorus
- Keyboard Controls: Dual, Touch, Treble/Bass Volume, Metronome
- Song Recording: Multi-Track Record (2 track), Playback
- Connectivity: USB MIDI, Headphone Jack, Line Out Jack, MIDI In/Out Jack, Pedal Socket, USB MIDI Socket, Bluetooth, Speakers: 2 x 20W