The Roland LX705 Digital Piano is the ultimate instrument for any pianist looking to express their emotions and creativity. With a premium key action and Roland’s innovative PureAcoustic Piano Modelling technology, you can explore a wide range of rich sounds and dynamic playing styles.
The LX705 offers two world-class grand piano sounds that have been captured with Roland’s PureAcoustic Piano Modelling technology. This means you’ll be able to experience the tonal character and dynamic response of a real concert grand piano right in your own home. The powerful Acoustic Projection multi-speaker system delivers a truly immersive sound experience, filling the room with the most incredible sounds.
The PureAcoustic Ambience feature lets you recreate the feeling of playing in a variety of performance spaces, including concert halls, cathedrals, and studios. You can save your favorite settings in the MyStage section of the piano, so you can call them up at the touch of a button. The Headphone Acoustic Projection technology also optimizes the sound when you’re playing with headphones, so you can enjoy the full PureAcoustic Ambience experience even when you’re practicing in peace.
The Roland LX705 has been designed to complement any space. With its compact cabinet and sophisticated curves, the piano looks just as stunning as it sounds. The unique C-shaped speaker aperture projects sound from the body of the piano, and the simple backlit control panel gives you easy access to all the functions you need. The LX705 is available in a range of finishes, including Dark Rosewood, Charcoal, Light Oak, and Polished Ebony.
Practice and Learning
For those looking to develop their piano skills, the LX705 comes with three months of free access to Skoove, an online learning platform. You’ll have access to hundreds of songs and interactive courses that are available anytime on your computer, smartphone, or tablet. And with the assistance of Roland’s Piano Every Day app, getting started with your piano journey has never been easier.
- Piano Sound: PureAcoustic Piano Modeling
- Max. Polyphony: Limitless (solo playing using ‘Piano’ category tones), Other: 256
- Tones: 324
- PureAcoustic Ambience Types: Studio, Lounge, Concert Hall, Wooden Hall, Stone Hall, Cathedral
- My Stage: 12 Types
- PHA-50 Keyboard: Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure, with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel (88 keys)
- Pedals: Progressive Damper Action Pedal (Damper pedal: capable of continuous detection, Soft pedal: capable of continuous detection/function assignable, Sostenuto pedal: function assignable)
- Speaker System: Acoustic Projection
- Cabinet Speakers: 12 + 2.5 cm (5 + 1 inches) x 2 (Coaxial Speaker with Speaker Box)
- Spatial Speakers: 2.5 cm (1 inches) x 2 (Dome type)
- Rated Power Output: 25W x 2, 5W x 2
- Headphones: Headphones Acoustic Projection
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 100 Types, fixed touch
- Hammer Response: 10 Types
- Master Tuning: 415.3 – 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Temperament: 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III…
There are no reviews yet.