The Novation Launch Control XL is an Ableton Live controller and companion for the Novation Launchpad. It features a wide range of controls, allowing you to get hands-on with Ableton Live.
- 24 rotary controls and eight precision 60mm faders for controlling automation, volume and other parameters
- 16 multi-color buttons for navigating between Track Focus and Mixer windows
- Can be used to control a wide range of music software and even hardware
- Bus-powered and can work with Mac, PC, and iOS
- Ergonomic layout with 24 knobs arranged in three rows, each with their own color-code
- Rugged 60mm faders for optimal precision
- Customizable control layouts
- HUI-enabled controller that integrates seamlessly with a wide range of music software
- Can be used with Logic, Cubase, ProTools, and more
- Can control MIDI-compatible iOS music software via a Camera Connection Kit
- Compact and highly portable design
- Can enhance live performances when combined with the Novation Launchpad
- Rugged enclosure for maximum durability
In the box
- Comes with a copy of Ableton Live Lite and a collection of premium-grade samples and loops from Loopmasters.
- Rotary Pots: 24 with 300° Motion
- Indicator LEDs: 24 Multi-Colour (One Per Pot)
- Faders: 8 x 60mm
- Buttons: 16 Assignable Multi-Colour (Backlit) With 8 Additional Backlit Buttons
- Connections: USB Socket & Kensington Security Slot
- Power Requirements: USB Bus Powered, Including iPad®
- Dimensions: 240mm x 240mm x 39mm (W x D x H)
- Software and OS Compatibility Ableton Live Lite 9 – Included
- Stand-Alone Template Editor for Control Assignment
- HUI Compatibility for Mixer Control within DAW Software (Including Cubase, Logic Pro and Pro Tools)
- Mac OSX: 10.8 – 10.11
- Windows: 7, 8 and 10
The ergonomic controller for Ableton Live Launch Control XL is the perfect companion for Ableton users, providing hands-on control for parameters, instruments, and settings in this portable controller. It features 16 buttons and 24 knobs in total, as well as 8 faders, seamlessly integrating with Ableton Live. When used in conjunction with the Novation Launchpad, Launch Control XL provides simultaneous controls over your sessions’ mixer, effects, volume and instruments. Easily navigate Ableton Live with the wide variety of controls including transport navigation and more; all arranged in an ergonomic layout. The 24 knobs are arranged in three rows, each with their own color code. The multicoloured LEDS illuminate, allowing you to differentiate between sends, EQs and other parameters. The rugged 60mm faders provide optimal precision when it comes to controlling levels and automation. The 16 multi-color pads allowing you to quickly navigate between tracks and the mixer, improving your workflow at the touch of a button. Customise your control layouts Cater the layout to your needs. The Launch Control XL also possess the ability to create custom control layouts. This means you can assign buttons, knobs and faders to any parameter with Ableton, for maximum versatility.
There are no reviews yet.