The Sonicsmith ConVertor E1 is an advanced digital controlled oscillator designed for Eurorack modular synthesizer systems. This module is packed with features and versatility, making it a must-have for musicians looking to expand their Eurorack setup.
The ConVertor E1 features a professional studio preamp that can accept both balanced and unbalanced signals with 50dB of clean gain. It also has a Hi-Z input for electronic instruments and an input limiter to balance your input signal and provide consistent gain levels.
Dynamic and Versatile
This Eurorack module is capable of utilizing a variety of input signals to create and modulate sound. This versatility makes the ConVertor E1 a fantastic choice for musicians who want to stand out.
VCO, VCA, Attenuverter, and More
The ConVertor is a one-stop shop for Eurorack VCOs, with features such as the VCO, VCA, attenuverter, analog compressor, CV compressor/expander, quantizer, DCO, input-gain limiter, and more. It is expandable both in software and hardware, making it a must-have for modular synth fanatics.
Accurate Pitch Tracking
The ConVertor E1 has an incredibly accurate and efficient pitch-tracking system, allowing the internal oscillator to be pitch-shifted and the CV output to be modulated with the FM input and encoders. It also has an FM input with its own quantizer and attenuverter, enabling you to modulate in musical scales to add depth and movement to your sound.
- Audio output and CV input for frequency modulation with quantization for musical scales
- Two dynamic processors, including a limiter and compressor
- Slew limiter to change the amplifier envelopes attack and release times
- Updated firmware for a full digital synth voice
- True-sine, triangle, square, and sawtooth selectable waveforms
- CV compression/expansion & attenuverter for each destination
The ConVertor E1 can also be combined with the MIDIVertor E1 to enable MIDI in/out, sustain pedal, arpeggiation, and sync expansion options.