The Behringer SYSTEM 35 Complete Modular Synthesizer with 25 Modules is a pre-assembled modular synthesizer kit, designed to make exploring modular synthesis easier than ever before.
- 25 vintage-style synth modules mounted in a Behringer EURORACK GO case
- Five fully voiced VCO’s
- Two CP3A-M mixer modules
- Multiple effects modules
- Step sequencer
- Two banks of 4-point multiple circuits
- 961 Interface module to convert MIDI to CV
- 914 Fixed Filter Bank with 12 active bandpass filters ranging from 125 Hz to 5.6 kHz
- Filtering modules including the 904B Voltage Controlled HPF, 904A Voltage Controlled LPF, two 902 Voltage Controlled Amplifiers, and 911 Envelope generators
- CM1A MIDI to CV converter
- 18HP of expansion space
Each module included with the SYSTEM 35 accurately recreates the design of classic transistor-based synth modules from the 1970s, giving you access to the iconic sound of vintage modular synthesizers.
No more worry about setting up complicated machines! The SYSTEM 35 comes pre-assembled with all the modules connected and mounted in the EURORACK GO case. Simply plug in the power cable and start patching!
Filter Your Sound
The SYSTEM 35 gives you plenty of filtering options to shape your sound, including the 923 Filter and the legendary 914 Fixed Filter Bank.
Control External Devices
The 961 Interface module lets you control other hardware keyboards or DAW virtual instruments by converting MIDI to CV information.
The Complete Package
Jam-packed with 25 vintage-style synth modules, the SYSTEM 35 is the ultimate tool for those looking to explore the world of modular synthesis.