The Doepfer A-102 is a compact and powerful analog filter module for Eurorack synthesizers, designed to bring the classic British-style low-pass filter sound to your setup. The module features a unique resonant behavior, created by the diode construction and the tying of the frequency cutoff and resonance parameters.
- Sonic recreation of a classic British-style low-pass filter
- Unique resonant behavior with diode construction
- High stability under high voltage signals
- Three CV inputs, with CV1 utilizing 1V/Oct standard
- Can be used as its own sine wave generator when resonance is driven to self-oscillation
- CV level controls for CV2 and CV3
- Sweepable resonance dial
- Compact 8HP size
The Doepfer A-102 is a tribute to legendary British-style low-pass filters of the past, offering an aggressive 24dB/octave slope for a rich and creative tonal palette. The module is packed into a small 8HP size, making it ideal for portable Eurorack setups. The resonance dial is designed to offer self-oscillation when at maximum level, allowing you to use the A-102 as a sine-wave oscillator by patching in your pitch CV. The CV level controls for CV2 and CV3 allow you to work with most signal levels and avoid unwanted distortion.
With a wide frequency sweep and a sweepable resonance dial, the Doepfer A-102 provides you with complete control over your filtering. You can adjust the frequency and add a tremendous level of low-end resonance to transform virtually any signal, from beefing up kick drums to adding texture and grit to your tone. This module is the perfect solution for transforming thin and anaemic lead lines into weighty, full-bodied tones that add movement and energy to your music.
- Width: 8HP
- Depth: 60 mm
- Current: +30mA (+12V), -10mA (-12V)
- Product code: A-102