The Behringer FOUR PLAY is a multi-functional and versatile module for your Eurorack system, offering four-channel Voltage Controlled Amplifiers (VCA) and a mixer function in one compact package. It provides a wide range of sounds, from crystal-clean amplification to soaring gain, thanks to the 6dB output boost per channel.
Flexible Mixing Control
The FOUR PLAY is equipped with CV input attenuators and input boost switches for added gain for lower-level input signals, making it ideal for a live performer. An adjustable curve control allows you to set up the ideal CV response between linear and exponential, or a combination of both. The DC-coupled VCA inputs can handle both audio and CV signals, giving you ultimate mixing control.
The module offers four CV inputs for control or modulation of the VCAs, all of which cascade into each other, allowing all four to be controlled by a single CV input. Four input jacks offer sufficient headroom to take on any signal you want to patch through it, and if only the output jack is used, the module becomes a four-channel voltage controlled mixer.
The FOUR PLAY features a slim-line 12HP design, making it easy to integrate into your existing Eurorack setup without taking up a lot of space. A quick and easy power connection is all that is needed to get it up and running.
- Versatile and multi-functional: The Behringer FOUR PLAY Quad Voltage Controlled Amplifiers & Mixer Module is a versatile and multi-functional module, capable of delivering a wide range of sounds from crystal clean amplification to soaring gain thanks to the 6dB output boost per channel.
- Ultimate mixing control: With a rich quad VCA module and CV input attenuators, the FOUR PLAY offers ultimate mixing control. The adjustable curve control allows you to set up the ideal CV response between linear and fully exponential, or any combination of the two, making it perfect for live performers.
- Flexible connectivity: The FOUR PLAY features four CV inputs for control or modulation of the VCAs, all of which cascade into each other, allowing all four to be controlled by a single CV input. Four input jacks provide sufficient headroom to take on any signal you want to patch through it, while the cascading channels allow the FOUR PLAY to become a four-channel voltage-controlled mixer if no inputs are used.
- Exponential and linear response curves: The FOUR PLAY has both exponential and linear response functions, making it ideal for dialing in LFOs in linear for the best sound and using envelopes in exponential for flexible percussion.
- Eurorack ready: The FOUR PLAY has a slim-line 12HP design that seamlessly integrates into your existing Eurorack case without taking up too much space. It requires only a quick and easy power connection to get up and running in your setup, avoiding any complicated setups and calibrations to get stuck into your modular synth.
- Quad VCA and mixer module
- Manual level control for mixing
- Dedicated CV attenuators
- Linear and exponential response curves
- Cascaded control of inputs and outputs
- Output boost of 6dB per channel
- Ultra-quiet noise level
- CV Inputs: 4 x 3.5 mm TS jacks, DC coupled
- Input Impedance: > 1 Mohm, unbalanced, half normalled
- Max Input Level: 10 V p-p
- Input Type: 4 x 3.5 mm TS jack, DC coupled
- Input Impedance: 30 kohm, 15 kohm with boost enabled, unbalanced
- Max Input Level: +19 dBu
- Outputs Type: 4 x 3.5 mm TS jack, DC coupled
- Output Impedance: 100 ohm, unbalanced, half normalled
- Max Output Level: +19 dBu
- Output Noise at Unity Gain: -92 dBu, 22 Hz-22 kHz
- Output Noise at Full Attenuation: -98 dBu, 22 Hz-22 kHz
- Maximum Attenuation: -97 dB at 1 kHz
- Power Supply: Eurorack
- Current Draw: 100 mA (+12 V), 100 mA (-12 V)
- Dimensions: 60.6mm x 129mm x 41.3 mm
- Size: 12HP
- Weight: 0.14KG
- Product code: FOUR PLAY