The Squarp Instruments Pyramid MK3 Sequencer is a standalone sequencing unit that acts as the centerpiece to your instrument chain. It allows you to sequence, edit, and play your music with ease, acting as a “brain” for your synths. The new and improved machined aluminum enclosure protects everything inside.
Pyramid is amazing for connecting all of the instruments in your setup, regardless of era or connectivity. Featuring Midi, Midi USB, CV gate and DIN sync, and even a footswitch, it’s perfect for connecting all your synthesizer instruments. The high precision clock found within Pyramid makes it an excellent synchronization tool for both old and new gear.
Despite the wide and varied uses, the Pyramid couldn’t be simpler. You can record performances at any time, generate chords, scales, and repeats. The step sequencer allows you to create detailed polyphonic melodies and send the data to your synthesizers. With a piano roll style found in modern DAWs, you can easily chop and change the rhythm and pitch of your sequence. You can even draw automation giving you yet more control over repeats, effects, volume, and more.
At the center of everything is PyraOS, Pyramid’s own operating system. Control everything using this powerful tool. The user-friendly screen means that you have a graphic display over all your effects, sequences, and more. In an effort to reduce menu diving, which can hinder performance, PyraOS gives you all the tools you need on the front panel, right at your fingertips. Fully polyrhythmic, the Pyramid gives you an incredible amount of control over the sequences, allowing you to create sophisticated rhythms or to go completely experimental.
- Powerful 64-track MIDI sequencer.
- Built-in CV/Gate outputs and CV inputs
- Superb polyrhythmic capabilities.
- Live unquantified or step-based recording.
- Real-time MIDI effects and effect automation.
- Core player
- Max number of tracks played at the same time: 64
- Max number of patterns per track: 32
- Max number of sequences (group of tracks & patterns): 32
- Max number of projects: 256
- Max number of midi events (notes, CC, …) per project: >8000
- Max number of effects per project: 320
- Track length: 1/4 bar (a quarter note) to 384 bars
- Track time signature: 1/1 to 24/16 or 1:1 to 24:16
- Recording resolution: 96ppqn
- Tempo: 10.0 to 999.9 BPM
- Max number of notes per step (polyphony): unlimited
- Max number of CC automation per step: unlimited
- Max number of FX automation per step: unlimited
- Max number of effects per track: 5
- Max number of assignations per track: 131
- Note pitch: C-1 to G9
- Note velocity: 0 to 127
- Note width: 1/96th to 384 bars
- Note Offset: 0 to 99
- Zoom: /4 (1 step = 4 quarter notes) to x16 (1 step = 1/64th note)
- Automation recording, drawing, importing, exporting: CC0 to CC119, pitch, mono pressure, program change, effects parameters, BPM
- MIDI in (to control
There are no reviews yet.